Get help from the hearing experts in Salt Lake City, Utah
Hearing loss affects millions of Americans, caused by both hereditary factors and the natural aging process. Hearing loss can steal your quality of life and leave you exposed to a number of mental, social, and physical problems—but only if you allow it to. By working with our experienced hearing professionals, you can reclaim your ability to hear and achieve a higher quality of life, starting today.
Advanced Hearing Center was established for members of the local community to get more from their hearing care provider. With decades of combined experience, our hearing professionals have helped countless individuals enhance their hearing, reconnect with loved ones, and enjoy all of the activities that impaired hearing has interfered with.
We are a full-service practice offering hearing aid testing, evaluations, sales, fittings, and repairs. We care about your hearing above all else and, if you qualify for hearing aids, we’ll help you find the perfect model to match your lifestyle and budget. Combining advanced technology, comprehensive patient education, and superior hearing aid programming expertise, Advanced Hearing Center is your leading destination for better hearing.
“I have worn hearing aids since I was 18 years old but what Advanced Hearing Center has brought into my world is so wonderful. I am thrilled at what I am hearing and the quality. I can now talk on the phone without static.”
– Sister O., Patient
“I have have dealt with 4 different hearing aid companies over 18 years. I have found that you have to put a great amount of trust in an audiologist. My moment of truth came when I tried my new hearing aids from Advanced Hearing Center. I was hearing things that I have not heard in almost 20 years.”
– Robert L., Patient
5 Reasons To Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Advanced Hearing Center?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.